Thursday 22 August 2013

"I wanna die RICH ;) "

What is the motive of this LIFE!!

We all must have at least thought once about it. After all the education that we take and get imbibed into our self  we wish to acquire something that we have always dreamt about - JOB that PAYS HEAVILY.

Many get lucky at the start and some have to slog themselves throughout. Majority of us would fall into the latter! (I think I am right! Ain't I? :P)

All through our life we think and hope to get the wings and fly high, but things are not easy. Even though you know how talented you are, you might land up at a place where your capabilities are churned out completely but for "the thing" you doing so much of slogging is still not achieved. Now, "The thing" can be anything from "Money", to "Reward", to "Recognition". But how many get all three at the right time.

There was a time, when I dreamt to be an "Astronaut"; but that dream just remained unstated, unfulfilled because my mathematics was comparatively weaker than other subjects (:( ) Sad Ah! Its said practice makes a man perfect, but in my case, it made me drift more away from this subject.. ( :P ) Slowly and gradually, I did decide something for me.. Finished off my graduation then my Post Grad and today it has been more than 3 years that I have been working.

Now when I take out sometime for me, I sit and think, have I achieved anything even close to what I wanted to achieve?! And every time, the drive to do something more, the drive to earn money pushes me - Everyday & makes me slog to the core to achieve what I have always dreamt about!

Now it has become simple - I WANNA DIE RICH.. Whatever may come, I will accomplish the motive of my life.. Because at the end what matters is MONEY!

I so wanna DIE RICH.. ;) :D

6 comments:

  1. Wow a rich thought richi,words from the master...was waiting from a long time to read your stuff....how about an option to die beatifull........will revert you on this...u rock!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u Vijay.. m waiting for urs now ;)

      Delete
  2. ready to get married to a "Boney Kapoor" and die RICH ?

    ReplyDelete